Your satisfaction is important for us!
Due to the nature of our digital downloads, we offer refunds on a case-by-case basis in 30 days after purchase.
We are happy to issue a refund or store credit if your product is proven to be defective or not as described or you bought the same product twice.
We will accept your refund if:
- Your bank / Paypal account was illegally charged (fraud)
- Issued serial numbers have not been used to authorize the software.
- You have not yet downloaded the product from your account.
- You bought the same product twice
Unfortunately, we do not refund you if:
- You no longer need the purchased product.
- You found another product you like better or you’ve changed your mind.
- You cannot use the product due to hardware limitations
- You cannot use the product due to due to software limitations
- You cannot use the product due to insufficient knowledge/know-how
We do not make any guarantees for product use with the cracked or illegally downloaded software.
Products purchased on sale or with store credit are ineligible for refunds. A store credit will be (re)issued only when a product is proven to be faulty and can not be reasonably repaired.
We strongly advise you to check what software and/or hardware is required to use the products and what are the minimum hardware requirements to use the software.
Such information is always provided on the product pages. Be sure you own the Digital Audio Workstation-specific libraries, Software Synth Preset Banks.
The customer bears the responsibility to have the knowledge required to use the product.
If you wish to request a return please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your invoice and any relevant information.