We are managing your data within the new GDPR 2018 privacy guidelines. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat personal information we collect from you through the website.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your visits to and use of this website;
- information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services or those of third parties which are made available through our website or services;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications;
We collect your public profile data only from your consent that you grant before initiating Social Login, from the social network used to login at our website. This data includes your first name, last name, email address, link to your social media profile, unique identifier, link to social profile avatar. This data is used to create your user profile at our website. You can revoke this consent at any time by sending us an email.
…and any other content you submit to us via the website or our services (collectively, “Your Content”), such as comments, inquiries, marketing preferences, and other information concerning your use of the website or our services.
Information about website visits
- We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
- We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website´s usability, and for marketing purposes.
- We sometimes use affiliate links on our blog posts. When you click on the link and purchase an item, we may receive an affiliate commison at no extra cost for you.
Using your personal data
- process your orders, register and administer your user account, and enable you to log in and use the website and our services;
- if you purchase a third party’s product through our website or service, we may disclose your name and/or email address to that third party if such disclosure is required in order to allow you to obtain and use a license key for that product from that third party;
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
- send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org); and
- to generally run and improve the website and our services.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
A registered user is added to our Newsletter Subscribers database when he/she leaves the “Yes. I want to subscribe to the ProducerSpot newsletter” option ON, on our registration page. After completing our registration process which involves clicking an activation link sent to his/her email account the user becomes a Newsletter Subscriber. Our email communication with our Newsletter Subscribers is based solely on their permission.
We respect your personal data!
We have not, and will never sell it to third parties. You are in control, and you can opt out at any stage.
We at ProducerSpot do not send spam – ever. The goal of our existing email communications is to inform our Newsletter Subscribers of the new products releases which are published on a weekly basis. Our Newsletters include the links to our new products, information about promotions and the latest news from our industry.
We cooperate with other businesses that target similar audiences as ours – they send our newsletters to their opted-in subscriber base. We are very careful about the antispam practices of these businesses and never cooperate with companies that are outside the scope of our audience or our industry or which have an unclear Antispam Policy.
We do not sell or distribute (for financial gain or for free) or otherwise disclose any partner or customer e-mail addresses to any third parties except when legally required. Every newsletter contains an Unsubscribe link at the top of the message.
There are situations which by their own nature require us to send you emails. These include:
- Sending a message to your e-mail box with the link to activate your account at ProducerSpot
- Sending you invoices for each completed transaction on our website.
- Sending you emails concerning technical, legal and support matters.
Please make sure you do not flag ProducerSpot as ‘Spam’ or ‘Unsolicited’ in your email application. When you register and do not find an activation email in your inbox, check your spam folder.
When you get in contact with us (for example by email or via a form on the website) we will keep records of what is communicated.
This is to ensure we have a record of our discussion for future reference and so we can improve the website.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Cookies and Tracking
Cookies are small text files that are sent to your computer when you visit our website. They allow the site to restore any settings you had previously on that website such as your username and/or password, your cart, wish list and more. If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks.
If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
IMPORTANT: This website will not Share any personal information with third parties.
Also see Trademarks & Copyright