2nd Sense Audio has released a new synth plugin called Wiggle and is catered towards electronic music producers who like their sounds to me more modulated, morphed and expressive. With all of its morphing and modulating capabilities. This should be a fun synth to play with so give it a demo and see what it can do.
- Expressive Sound: You can create expressive sounds by directly automate and manipulate the sound source using 4 powerful sound generators, phase distortion, wave shaping, and other randomization tools.
- Flexible Modulations: You can drag and drop 8 LFO/Envelope and 4 specialized modulators to control most of the synth parameters. If you need more, another 8 step-based modulators are also at your disposal.
- Powerful Morphing: You can capture most of Wiggle’s parameters as a “snapshot”. You can take up to 4 snapshots of the sound you’re working on and morph between them smoothly, either manually or automatically.
- Intuitive FM: TheFM Matrix is color-coded so you can clearly see the modulator/carrier relationship. All the parameters on the Matrix can be modulated. It’s easy to add complexity and character to the sound.
- Versatile Sequencer: You can control and arrange both musical and modulation patterns, then drag the resulting musical pattern into your DAW.
- Convenient Sampling: Using Wiggle’s internal recording function, you can capture your sonic experimentation and drag the audio file to your DAW or desktop for further editing and archiving.
- Built-in effects: Wiggle includes 7 built-in effects can also be modulated.
- Built-in Recorder: A simple built-in recorder helps you quickly sample a sound tweaking process. The resulting audio can be dragged out as a Wav file.
- Morph Pad: Morphing between 4 variations of a preset captured on the Morph Pad multiplies the degree of sonic expressiveness. You can also draw an arbitrary path to automate the morphing process.
WIGGLE is now available for download on 2nd Sense Audio website at 99 USD. The software has a 7-day fully functional demo period.