Tascam release VL-S5 active studio monitor speakers designed for the needs of home studios, it works well with audio interfaces such as Tascam’s US-2×2 and US-4×4.
Tascam VL-S5 active monitors features a high-strength Kevlar 5 ¼-inch low frequency bass unit and a 1-inch silk dome high frequency tweeter. This monitors offers ample power thanks to a bi-amped design. Because of their size (176 mm × 255 mm × 200 mm) this monitors will fit perfectly near personal computers.
- Compact powered two-way monitor speaker
- Ideal to monitor sounds from your computer, multi-track recorder or portable music player
- Powerful bi-amp design (HF: 30 W, LF: 40W)
- Direct radiating 5¼-inch woofer
- Bass reflex design for rich low-frequency reproduction
- 1-inch dome tweeter
- Magnetic shielding for use near CRT computer monitors
- Protection against excessive output current, over-temperature, turn-on/off transients, subsonic
- Frequency response: 60 Hz – 22 kHz
- Crossover frequency: 3.2 kHz
- XLR/TRS combo input (balanced/unbalanced)
- Input level control
- Power LED
- Removable mains power cable
- External mains fuse
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 176 mm × 255 mm × 200 mm
- Weight: 5.4 kg
The Tascam VL-S5 Active Monitors are available at £220/pair or £110 just for one.
More Details: Tascam VL-S5 Monitors