Backpullver has announced Vatanator SX, their iPhone version for the Vatanator drum machine music app, already released for the iPad devices last year.
Vatanator SX drum machine app offers 140 presets of vintage drum machines as well as advanced MIDI integration and wireless connection support.
Vatanator SX’s user interface is really easy to use. You can easy save or load any preset or apply real-time effects with XY pad to your samples.
In addition, this app comes with 8pads, a 8 channel mixer and a 16/32 steps sequencer with advanced MIDI options.
Let’s recap the main features:
- iOS 7.1 and up compatible
- Record patterns in real-time with quantization, MIDI assignable
- 16/32 steps sequencer with advanced MIDI options
- Fast loading of presets on the fly
- Full MIDI implementation
- Background audio
- Audiobus, Audiobus Remote, Inter-App Audio and Ableton Link support
- Ability to import samples via AudioShare, AudioCopy, Dropbox or iTunes Share
- Real-time effects with XY pad, MIDI assignable and automation
- Song arranger, ability to store a sequence of patterns and play them in order
- 8 channel mixer with volume control and mute/solo for any individual instrument
If you are looking for an application capable of emulating a lot of greatest vintage drum machines, you want to be simple but still get the best drums wherever you need them, then Vatanator SX can be the perfect solution for your iPhone.
Vatanator SX Drum Machine App for iPhone is available priced at $4.99 (slightly cheaper than the iPad version, which is priced at $5.99).
Find more details about Vatanator SX at the official page linked bellow, also a comprehensive PDF manual that will explain how exactly does this application works is available.
More Details: Vatanator SX
Also see: 10 Best iOS / iPad Drum Machines Apps