Georgi Georgiev intros Vatanator, a new iPad drum machine app that features advanced MIDI functionality and a great selection of 140 built-in presets emulating every classic vintage drum machine.
Besides all these cool presets you can add your own samples. Also, there is an advanced MIDI integration with MIDI learn capabilities and option to save your project for further modifications.
The graphic interface looks pretty nice and clean, it is easy to use and intuitive. You will find two main modes where you can arrange a pattern or play with the pads, plus additional menus for the mixer, effects and song arrangement.
- Record patterns in real-time with quantization, MIDI assignable
- 16/32 steps sequencer with advanced MIDI options
- Fast loading of presets on the fly
- Full MIDI implementation
- Background audio
- iPad retina graphics
- Audiobus, Audiobus Remote, Inter-App Audio and Ableton Link support
- Ability to import samples via AudioCopy, Dropbox or iTunes Share
- Real-time effects with envelope follower, MIDI assignable
- Song arranger, ability to store a sequence of patterns and play them in order
- 8 channel mixer with volume control and mute/solo for any individual instrument
Vatanotor iPad drum machine app requires an iPad device running iOS 7.1 or higher. It is available via App Store priced at $5.99. Check more details about this new mobile app at the developer’s website – link below. A PDF “User Manual” is also available; very useful to understand the most important functions and the main features of the application.
More Details: Vatanotor
UPDATE: Backpullver has released Vatanator SX, the iPhone version.