Sensomusic launches Usine Hollyhock II DAW, a new version of its Usine Hollyhock DAW available for MAC OS and Windows. Usine Hollyhock II is a professional audio modular software dedicated to live music and real-time installations and which introduces several revolutionary concepts.
Main Features in Usine Hollyhock II:
- Support for video and DMX/Art-net for lighting
- New timeline grid
- New automation record
- New GUI
- More than 50 new modules, including a Grain-Sampler and MIDI Sampler
- Support for 3D and Leap V2
- Support for SMPTE, MIDI Timecode (MTC) and Linear Timecode protocoles
- OSC Learn for all the controls
- New library
- Support for 64 channels for each audio module
- 128 audio inputs and outputs
- Optimized engine
- New open source SDK
- More than 500 improvements
Hollyhock II DAW is available in two new editions: Pro version and Addict version. Both can be purchased for with an introductory price with 50% OFF. So you will pay 69 € instead of 199 € for the Pro version and 249 € instead of 449 € for the Addict version. This promotion is time limited!
Perhaps this program is not as popular as Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Reason or FL Studio, but if you’re curious to see what you it can do, it’s worth trying. You can do this by downloading the trial version directly from Sensomusic website, and then decide if it is worth buying.
More Details: Hollyhock II