Steinberg has announced the UR12, a new USB 2.0 audio interface featuring a microphone input with D-PRE preamplifier, one high-impedance line input plus line outputs and 192 kHz audio quality and also class compliant support for the iPad.
2 x 2 USB 2.0 audio interface with 1 x D-PRE and 192 kHz support
Combining an extremely compact design, extraordinary build quality, full iPad connectivity and the outstanding D-PRE mic preamp, the UR12 redefines quality for its class of 2-in 2-out USB interfaces. 24/192 converters offer you outstanding levels of audio fidelity, while the D-PRE gives your microphone recordings incredible detail, depth and dynamics.
- 24-bit/192 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface
- 1 Class-A D-PRE mic preamp supporting +48 V phantom power
- 1 mic input (XLR) and 1 Hi-Z instrument input (TS), 2 line outputs (RCA)
- 1 headphones output
- Latency-free hardware monitoring of input signal
- Cross-platform compatibility with Windows, OS X and iPad (with Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit/Lightening to USB Camera Adapter)
- USB-powered for mobile recordings with Mac and PC, additional USB mini socket for power source connection when used with the iPad
- Loopback function for internet live broadcasting
- Rugged metal housing
- Includes Cubase AI DAW software download version
The UR12 proves how many first-class components can fit into a compact device at a very competitive price point. Its cleverly engineered capabilities give you all the I/O you need to quickly record your tracks.
The UR12 audio interface will be available starting with January 2015, priced at 119 EUR (street price).
More Details: UR12 Audio Interface
LATEST BLOG POSTS
Build Your Own PC For Music Production – Buyer’s Guide
Best PC Computer Setup For Music Production (Budget $1000)
Is It Bad to Use Music Loops as Music Producer?
DAYTONA – HIP HOP & TRAP