As KickStarter presents this new controller: umidi – The world’s first custom DJ controller. This mean you can design it on their website and they will build and ship it to you anywhere in the world!
umidi is a custom DJ controller you design. Using our design interface, you can choose up to 36 components on a 6×6 grid including knobs, faders, encoders, jog wheels, and aluminium push buttons. You can choose the way your components are positioned, colored, and the lighting shapes around each one. To personalize your controller further, you can have a custom image laser etched onto your umidi. You are able to build a completely unique controller.
- Millions of colors
- Button effects/pulses
- Music driven visuals
- Viewing outputs
- Seeing your mixing
- Custom start up sequences
- Changing colors live
- Setting multiple banks of control
- Creating your own effects
umidi is compatible with Mac OS X, Windows and Linux operating systems. Just plug & play, no drivers necessary.
- Software compatibility: Traktor, Live, Serato & any midi compliant software
- Midi format: Hi-definition (14bit)
- RGB color range: More than 16.7 million colors + brightness correction
- Power: USB powered, no external power supply needed
- Ports: Hi-retention USB B
- Processor: 32bit ARM 120Mhz, low latency optimized
More Details: umidi