LSTN Headphones release Troubadours handcrafted over-ear headphones.
Guitars, pianos and violins are made from wood – why not headphones? Wood has acoustic properties that outperform synthetics.
Each pair is handcrafted from reclaimed wood – no two sets are exactly the same. Eco-friendly meets fashion-friendly.
For every pair sold, we help restore hearing to a child in a deaf school. We strive to make philanthropy the coolest thing, ever.
Troubadours Headphones Features and Specs:
- Reclaimed beechwood/cherry/ebony wood casing
- Plush earcups for long term use
- Unpluggable, wood enclosed, gold plated plugs
- In-line microphone
- Durable, nylon wrapped cables
- Adjustable metal band
- Works with iPhone®, iPod®, Android®, Blackberry®, CD, DVD, spaceships etc
- Frequency response: 18Hz – 22KHz
- Sensitivity: 101+/-3dB At 1KHz1mW
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- R&L balance< < 3dB(50Hz-6KHz 1mW)
- Rated input power: 30mW
- Maximum input power: 50mW
- Cable: length 1.2m
- Plug: 3.5mm gold plated
Price for the Troubadours headphones is $150 USD. Check Here