FXpansion presents Tremor, an analogue-modelled drum synthesis plugin with powerful synthesis, effects, modulation and step-sequencing. This great drum plugin is available for both Windows and MAC OS X users.
Tremor is built using the FXpansion’s DCAM technology (Discrete Component Analogue Modelling), resulting in a realistic analogue emulation. DCAM circuit-modelled sound generation is fused with new ideas to produce original sounds with the punch and extreme sound pressure of old-school analogue. Tremor is all about drum synthesis without using any samples.
Tremor features an internal step sequencer with 24 patterns to create drum rhythms simply. This patterns are mapped to MIDI notes for easy triggering. Also you can easy edit your drums, invert, reverse, global randomize and more.
Tremor’s sonic potential is showcased in the included suite of presets by a team of elite sound designers.
- Synthetic drum machine software
- DCAM-modelled synthesis and FX
- Specialised oscillator with drumskin vibration partials
- Filtering and drive with multiple responses
- Deep, intuitive TransMod modulation system
- Polyrhythmic pattern step-sequencer
- VST, AU, RTAS and standalone for Mac and Windows
Tremor is available in 32bit and 64bit VST, AU, RTAS plugin formats suitable for both Windows and MAC. You can get this awesome plugin directly from Plugin Boutique for £102.30.
More Details/Buying Options: FXpansion Tremor