The New iMac 2019 Will Fit In Any Studio!
If you are looking for a new computer for music production then the new iMac 2019 can be a perfect choice if your budget is quite generous.
It’s been nearly two years since Apple has not upgraded their iMac computer, but the wait was over a week ago when the two new iMac models were released on the market.
Let’s find out what’s new with these 2019 iMacs models. As I already said, there are 2 models, one with a 21.5-inch screen and another with a more generous screen of 27-inch, 5K retina ready.
For music production and audio editing, I truly recommend the iMac with a larger screen. You’ll have more workspace, that’s for sure. I use a 29-inch monitor and sometimes I feel like it is small.
But the size of the new iMac’s screens is not the only difference. Each model has different specifications.
- 3.6GHz Intel Core i3 iMac, 4K Retina display, 1TB Fusion Drive, Radeon Pro 555X with 2GB GDDR5 – $1,299
- 3.0GHz Intel Core i5 iMac, 4K Retina display, 1TB Fusion Drive , Radeon Pro 560X with 4GB GDDR5 – $1,499
- 3.0GHz Intel Core i5 (6-core) iMac, 5K Retina display, 8GB RAM, 1TB Fusion Drive, Radeon Pro 570X / 4GB of GDDR5 – $1,799.
- 3.1GHz Intel Core i5 (6-core) iMac, 5K Retina display, 8GB RAM, 1TB Fusion Drive, Radeon Pro 570X / 4GB of GDDR5 – $1,999.
- 3.7GHz Intel Core i5 (6-core) iMac, 5K Retina display, 8GB of RAM, 2TB Fusion Drive, Radeon Pro 580X / 8GB GDDR5 – $2,299.
The 4K Reinta display delivers a 4096 x 2304 resolution while the 5K Retina display offers an impresive resolutin of 5120 x 2880 pixels.
The outside design have not changed a lot from previous versions, the same aluminum case, thin enough to fit perfectly on any music production table and leave space for your studio monitors, your MIDI keyboard, syntheiszer or/and and audio interface.
These are the best iMacs that music producers and musicians can get in 2019. The specs are powerful, ready to run any music making app without lag or interruptions. I would personally go from the start with the larger screen version as I said at the beginning of the article.
iMac 2019 is available to order starting with March 19, 2019 from Apple.com and the Apple Store app or its partners.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
How To Use MIDI Loops In Music Production
Build Your Own PC For Music Production – Buyer’s Guide
Best PC Computer Setup For Music Production (Budget $1000)
Is It Bad to Use Music Loops as Music Producer?
7 Best Free Guitar VST Plugins For Producers
How To Make Basic Drum Tracks Inside FL Studio
THE CURE – FREE SAMPLES