Tesselode intros a new free subtractive synthesizer plugin called Cynthia Micro that features 2 oscillators with 5 waveforms for each.
The user interface is very simple, with some easy-to-use controllers, nothing complicated but intuitive.
You have the oscillators right in the top, next you have the FM, Filter, Vibrato, and Master controls. In the left side, you can change the attack, decay, sustain or release using the Envelope modulation knobs.
As I said, simple and useful!
- 2 oscillators with 5 waveforms and split knobs
- FM controls for oscillator 2
- Low pass filter
- Envelope modulation for FM, filter, and volume
- Vibrato for oscillator 2 or oscillator 1+2
- 8 voice polyphony and legato mode
Cynthia Micro is available just in VST format for free download and also it’s open-source! You can access the source files via GitHub.
This is a young project that promises to grow in the coming months.
Check out more details at the developer’s website: Cynthia Micro