VirSyn has released Tera Synth, a Modular Analog Synthesizer For Apple’s iPad device.
Explore new sound spaces with Tera Synth that go beyond the emulation of synthesizer legends. Use the power of analog and digital synthesis combined with new modules for physical modelling. Wireless patching of modules combined with an intelligible modulation routing simplifies the development of new synthesizer designs from scratch.
Main Features of Tera Synth:
- 25 Modular synthesizers with free connections between modules.
- More than 920 factory presets, unlimited user presets can be shared.
- Chorus FX with four delay lines, 8 pole Analog Phaser, Distortion effect with Tube/Tape emulation, Stereo Echo/Delay effect.
- Play melodies live with the onscreen keyboard. Drag fingers for slides and vibrato.
- Dozens of scales selectable
- Unique randomizer generates Arpeggios with 100% usability.
- 32 Arpeggios included, unlimited useer arpeggios possible.
- For each step you can program tie, accent, transposition and note order
- Audiobus compatible (Input slot).
- Inter App Audio
- Audio pasteboard. Copy audio recordings to Clipboard for use with other Apps
- Exchange user presets with File Sharing in iTunes.
- Support for virtual MIDI input connections.
- MIDI learn functionality.
- Publish loops and recordings online with the SoundCloud audio platform
Tera Synth is available at App Store for $9.99.
More Details: Tera Synth