LVC-Audio releases T-Chain, a new freeware channel strip audio plugin effect featuring a modular user interface where you can arrange different sound modules in the signal path.
T-Chain comes with several free modules to choose from including, such as a free EQ, free Compressor, free Gate module, and Splitter. The Splitter can be used for splitting the signal into two distinct paths.
You can then purchase additional advanced modules from LVC-Audio and get more flexibility.
The user interface is quite simple to use, it features 4 different layout options. You will find a waveform view and a configurable spectrum analyzer.
Here are some of its main features listed on the developer’s page:
- Free and Paid modules, with the ability to demo any module at any time
- Customizable spectrum analyzer and waveform display
- Full-featured preset management system with searchable filter and text-based importing/exporting
- Multiple plugin interface size (compact, small, medium, and large)
- A/B Comparison feature for the entire plugin, and for individual modules
T-Chain is available on Mac and PC in VST, VST3, AU, and AAX plugin formats (both 32 and 64-bit architecture).
Does it deserve a try? I say yes, you can use from the beginning the free modules and get really good results. It’s a different approach, where if you want more you have to pay, but the new modules are not very expensive, also the developer promises new modules in the near future. So visit the official website for more details (link below).
More Details: T-Chain