Roland has released SYSTEM-100 PLUG-OUT, a new software synthesizer which reproduces the SYSTEM-100, a legendary semi-modular mono-synth created in 1975. Also, combines the original Model 101 Synthesizer and Model 102 Expander intro a single interface so you can use both VCOs, both LFOs, S&H, Ring Mod and so on, without patching.
Roland managed to create a modern and versatile soft synth featuring 2 oscillators mono-synth with modular routing capabilities. The new SYSTEM-100 uses Analog Circuit Behavior to recreate the exact details of the warm, expansive sound from the original units.
- Perfect replica of SYSTEM-100 sound and behavior
- Model 101 Synthesizer and Model 102 Expander in a single instrument
- ACB provides expansive, liquid tone of the original
- Sophisticated architecture with dual VCO, dual LFO, S&H, Ring Mod, Noise and more
- Integrated Phaser with modulation inputs, Reverb and Delay
- Versatile semi-modular patching capabilities
- Advanced arpeggiator with Scatter capabilities
- VST, AU and PLUG-OUT compatible
SYSTEM-100 is available at Roland Store for €175, in VST and Audio Unit (32 bits, 64 bits) plugin formats for both Windows and MAC OS users.
More Details: SYSTEM-100