Roland has released SYSTEM-100 PLUG-OUT, a new software synthesizer which reproduces the SYSTEM-100, a legendary semi-modular mono-synth created in 1975. Also, combines the original Model 101 Synthesizer and Model 102 Expander intro a single interface so you can use both VCOs, both LFOs, S&H, Ring Mod and so on, without patching.
Roland managed to create a modern and versatile soft synth featuring 2 oscillators mono-synth with modular routing capabilities. The new SYSTEM-100 uses Analog Circuit Behavior to recreate the exact details of the warm, expansive sound from the original units.
- Perfect replica of SYSTEM-100 sound and behavior
- Model 101 Synthesizer and Model 102 Expander in a single instrument
- ACB provides expansive, liquid tone of the original
- Sophisticated architecture with dual VCO, dual LFO, S&H, Ring Mod, Noise and more
- Integrated Phaser with modulation inputs, Reverb and Delay
- Versatile semi-modular patching capabilities
- Advanced arpeggiator with Scatter capabilities
- VST, AU and PLUG-OUT compatible
SYSTEM-100 is available at Roland Store for €175, in VST and Audio Unit (32 bits, 64 bits) plugin formats for both Windows and MAC OS users.
More Details: SYSTEM-100
LATEST BLOG POSTS
TimewARP 2600 Software Synthesizer Review
Logic Pro and Final Cut Pro Available Now for iPad
Acoustic Phase5 – Korg Berlin’s New Method Of Synthesis
Bitwig Studio 5 DAW Is About To Be Released
10 Best Music Production Software (DAW) For Producers In 2023
Which are the main benefits of VST3 plugin format?
KASHMIR EDM SOUNDS
VOCAL PACK BY LOKKA VOX
SELEKTOR – BERLIN TECHNO