Audible Genius presents Syntorial, a synthesizer training software that will teach you how to program synths and design sound. Way more than just another tutorial, Syntorial will allow you to program the sounds you hear, stop relying on presets and know when, why and how to use over 60 common synthesizers parameters.
Syntorial features 129 interactive challenges in with you have to program patches on a built-in synth. You will not just learning how to design sound, you will become a sound designer!
Syntorial is like a video-game traning software that will teach you how to program sunth patches by ear. Is a unique and fun way to train your ears in re-creating synth sounds.
Also with Syntorial you will learn how each control effects sound and why, when and how to use them in sound design process.
- 129 CHALLENGES – Learn by doing! Complete challenges by programm patches with Syntorial’s built-in synth.
- 706 PATCHES – Program, program, program. After all, that’s what it’s all about, right? By the end you will have programmed over 700 patches, from simple to complex, familiar to strange.
- 33 ON YOUR OWN – Syntorial will give you periodic tasks to be carried out on your own with whatever synth(s) you use.
- 147 VIDEOS – Everything is taught through video demonstrations using the same synth that you’ll use in the challenges.
- 64 SYNTH PARAMETERS – Syntorial covers the most common parameters found on most synths.
- 39 QUIZZES – Multiple choice questions to help you retain and remember everything you learn
- Mac (10.6 and above)
- PC (8, 7, or Vista)
- MIDI keyboard recommended, but not required.
Syntorial software is available for £77.78 at PluginBoutique.com
With great ratings from Electronic Musician, Keyboard Magazine and MusicTech, this software is a must have for nay who want to learn sound design and secrets of synthesizing.
More Details: Syntorial