Kontakt Hub has released Synferno, a cinematic Sound Module for Native Instruments Kontakt sampler, featuring 300 different kits that can be played in tandem across 4 categories (Bass, Synth, Ambient, and Groove).
Synferno comes with 1200 24-bit loops ranging from electronic to ambient and cinematic. There are 300 pre-made and pre-mixed kits that are powered by four parts (bass, synth, ambient and groove).
In addition to this, you have a comprehensive Effects and Edit-section as well as a powerful sequencer that can not only control the sample offset but also play different loops.
Also, it features a special MIDI trigger keys/notes that enable you to turn on/off the FX per part, retrigger a currently playing slice (when sequencer is turned on) and to trigger a volume (“trancegate”) per part.
- 300 preset kits that guarantee instant inspiration
- 1200 24 bit host-synced loops totalling 3GB
- central mixing section with 2x parametric EQ per part
- separate edit, FX and sequencer pages
- comprehensive effects section with 4x convolution reverb
- polyphonic time-stretching, MIDI Hotkeys
- intelligent randomization
- per-part step sequencer with sample and loop offset
- awesome editing and sound-shaping capabilities
- mix and match loops for endless possibilities
- fully ACIDized WAV loops ready for any DAW
- KONTAKT 5.5+ required
Synferno Kontakt instrument is available via Kontakt Hub website at an introductory price of £50.36 (regular £83.94).
Also Read: Synferno Review (@ProducerSpot.com)