Native Instruments Supercharger is a tube compressor VST/AU plugin for fast results. Supercharger takes the legwork out of perfectly-tuned compression. The Compress knob is the key! Set the input gain once, then start adding thick, harmonic saturation and roaring presence – without having to adjust makeup gain. SUPERCHARGER’s one-knob design controls it all with a sweet spot at every point on the dial.
For additional control, the Punch button adds more detail to your transients. And the Dirt button pours on an extra layer of saturation for tracks that burn with overdrive urgency.
- The harmonic-rich sound of pure tube compression
- One-knob design for ultra-fast results
- Create any effect from subtly warm to brutally crushed
Supercharger shifts your mix into high gear – dripping with the high-octane attitude of a one-of-a-kind tube compressor. One-knob simplicity lets you sculpt your dynamics at full speed with a total focus on the sound.
Download Size: MAC: 129 MB / PC: 95 MB
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Windows: Windows 8, Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Supported interfaces: AU, VST, RTAS, AAX 32- and 64-bit.
Supercharger is available for 49,00 €.
You can also read Best Compressor VST Plugins
LATEST BLOG POSTS
TimewARP 2600 Software Synthesizer Review
Logic Pro and Final Cut Pro Available Now for iPad
Acoustic Phase5 – Korg Berlin’s New Method Of Synthesis
Bitwig Studio 5 DAW Is About To Be Released
10 Best Music Production Software (DAW) For Producers In 2023
Which are the main benefits of VST3 plugin format?
LOFI ME HARDER
MODERN LO-FI FOR VITAL
CRISTINA SOTO – SOULS