Native Instruments offers their brand new Supercharger tube compressor VST/AU plugin as a free download until December 31st.
Supercharger takes the legwork out of perfectly-tuned compression. The Compress knob is the key. Set the input gain once, then start adding thick, harmonic saturation and roaring presence – without having to adjust makeup gain. SUPERCHARGER’s one-knob design controls it all with a sweet spot at every point on the dial.
For additional control, the Punch button adds more detail to your transients. And the Dirt button pours on an extra layer of saturation for tracks that burn with overdrive urgency.
- The harmonic-rich sound of pure tube compression
- One-knob design for ultra-fast results
- Create any effect from subtly warm to brutally crushed
Supercharger shifts your mix into high gear – dripping with the high-octane attitude of a one-of-a-kind tube compressor. One-knob simplicity lets you sculpt your dynamics at full speed with total focus on the sound.
MAC: 129 MB / PC: 95 MB
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Windows: Windows 8, Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Supported interfaces: AU, VST, RTAS, AAX 32- and 64-bit.
Supercharger is available for 49,00 €. (was free in the first month after release)
You can also read Best Compressor VST Plugins