Pearl Drums in collaboration with Steven Slate announces this summer at Summer NAMM 2016 show the Mimic Pro Drum Module, a new electronic drum module that promise to be “the most advanced drum machine in the world”.
If so or not remains to be seen when this drum module will be released on the market. At this moment we do not know an exact date nor pricing information. Anyway, below you will find some of the most important features and specifications for the Mimic Pro Drum Module.
- 24-Bit Steven Slate Drums 5
- Multi channel samples with separate adjustment of close, overhead, and room mics
- IPS touchscreen
- 60GB solid state drive
- Top-level Burr Brown converters
- 16 inputs
- 16 audio outputs (8 on the module / 8 from the DB-25 connector)
- Two completely separate mixers for headphone and aux outs (drummer gets a personal mix with effects that does not affect outputs)
- All inputs have cymbal choke function
- Supports triple and dual zone cymbals and dual zone hi-hat
- Compatible with most pads on the market
- SD card slot and USB
- Imports one shot samples (Wav and AIFF)
- Aux in
- MIDI in and out
Keep close with ProducerSpot to read more news from Summer NAMM 2016 show and more cool stuff.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
How To Use MIDI Loops In Music Production
Build Your Own PC For Music Production – Buyer’s Guide
Best PC Computer Setup For Music Production (Budget $1000)
Is It Bad to Use Music Loops as Music Producer?
7 Best Free Guitar VST Plugins For Producers
How To Make Basic Drum Tracks Inside FL Studio
BOOM BAP ESSENTIALS