Tascam intros at Summer NAMM 2016 their newest iXR portable audio MIDI interface that can be directly connected to an iPad with the lighting cable available with the iOS devices.
iXR is well designed with front jacks protected by guards so you can carry this audio interface without worrying about damaging any parts.
iXR iPad audio interface provides the high audio quality featuring Ultra-HDDA mic preamps which are also used in professional recorders and have been evaluated highly for their audio quality.
IXR portable audio interface comes with few controls and functions, all focused on recording so even the beginners can learn how to use this portable audio interface very quickly.
Check below some of the main features of iXR:
- Support for high-resolution recording formats up to 96 kHz and 24 bits
- MFi certified for direct connection with iOS devices
- Supports Windows (ASIO/WDM) and Mac (Core Audio)
- USB 2.0 computer connection
- Compliant with USB audio 2.0
- Two Ultra-HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) mic preamps
- Balanced XLR/TRS input jacks that can provide +48V phantom power
- Supports direct guitar input
- Wide input gain range of 57 dB for dynamic and condenser microphones
- Zero-latency direct monitoring
- Two balanced analogue TRS output jacks suitable for connection to powered monitors
- Headphone output mini jack
- Separate controls for line and headphones output
- MIDI input and output enable connection with keyboards and other MIDI devices
With this new audio interface you can simply take your iPad out for recording great and high-quality sounds directly on your mobile device. Install a DAW application (try the demo version of Steinberg Cubase LE for free from the App Store) on your iPad and you will have your own personal mobile studio to record and make music wherever your want. Get more details directly from Tascam website (link below).
More Details: Tascam iXR