Below you will find the newest and most interesting products presented this July 9-11 at Summer NAMM 2015 from Nashville.
MPD Pad Controllers by AKAI
- The MPD218 has red light-up MPC pads and a greatly expanded control set of 6 knobs in 3 banks vs one control on the previous MPD18 model
- The MPD226 has an expanded control set of 4 knobs, 4 faders, 4 buttons in 3 banks for 36 total controls vs 12 controls on the MPD26
- The MPD232 boasts an all-new 64-channel 32-step performance sequencer, which the MPD32 did not have
DD-500 Digital Delay by Boss
- Studio-level stereo sound with 32-bit/96 kHz processing throughout
- 12 versatile delay modes from vintage to modern deliver unlimited creative possibilities
- Unrivaled real-time expression with customizable control settings for onboard and external switches
- Graphic LCD for easy, intuitive operation while performing and editing
- Onboard patch memories and hands-on controls
- Equipped with a built-in Phrase Looper, MIDI, USB, and more
- Selectable buffered or true-bypass operation
- Runs on four AA-size batteries or PSA-series AC adapter
SY-300 Guitar Synthesizer by Boss
- Plug into the standard 1/4-inch jack and play rich and expressive polyphonic synth tones with any guitar
- Completely latency-free playing feel directly connects your hands with the sound
- Three simultaneous synth sections and four effects processors enable rich, dynamic, and diverse sound creation
- Shape your normal guitar tone with synth filters, amplifiers, and LFOs to create all-new sounds
- Graphic LCD display, three assignable footswitches, and dedicated on/off footswitch
- 70 ready-to-play preset patches and 99 user patches for storing custom sounds
- Create and archive sounds on your computer with the BOSS Tone Studio editor/librarian and download new sounds at BOSS Tone Central
- Works with bass and other electronic instruments as well
The SY-300 is available priced at $699 (U.S. street price).
22500 Dual Stereo Looper by Electro-Harmonix
22500 features two tracks that can be played in parallel or series, offering up the opportunity to switch harmonies and rhythms in and out, or use each loop as a different song section.
The 22500 will be available from August 2015 priced at $359.97/£231.
DigiMax DP88 Preamp/Converter by PreSonus
The DigiMax DP88 is the latest innovation in the DigiMax line, offering digitally controlled, analog preamps and unmatched digital conversion up to 96 kHz. Like its predecessors, the DigiMax DP88 provides the connectivity, flexibility, and professional sound quality to make it a perfect fit in any studio environment.
- Flawless analog signal path with top-quality 118 dB digital conversion
- 8 digitally controlled XMAX mic preamps with individual phantom power
- Controlled from front panel and remotely via MIDI
- Controlled from UC Surface and Studio One 3 when connected to a PreSonus Studio 192
- 8 balanced, direct A/D line-level inputs (DB25)
- 8 balanced DAC outputs (DB25) to expand your interface outputs
- 8 balanced, direct outputs (DB25)
- 8 channels of ADAT optical I/O with 24-bit resolution and up to 96 kHz sampling rate
- Input metering
- External clock-source select (ADAT or BNC)
- BNC word clock I/O
- MIDI I/O
The DigiMax DP88 will be available in the third quarter of 2015 priced $699.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
TimewARP 2600 Software Synthesizer Review
Logic Pro and Final Cut Pro Available Now for iPad
Acoustic Phase5 – Korg Berlin’s New Method Of Synthesis
Bitwig Studio 5 DAW Is About To Be Released
10 Best Music Production Software (DAW) For Producers In 2023
Which are the main benefits of VST3 plugin format?
LOFI ME HARDER
MODERN LO-FI FOR VITAL
CRISTINA SOTO – SOULS