Applied Acoustics Systems (AAS) intros Strum GS-2, the all-new version of its award-winning virtual guitar instrument that lets you create acoustic and electric guitar parts using your favorite DAW.
Strum GS-2 features an impressive collection of electric and acoustic guitars, sophisticated chord voicing, automatic chord recognition, strumming and many more. collection of acoustic and electric guitars, automatic chord recognition, sophisticated chord voicing, integrated strumming and picking action, MIDI riff library, amp and effects, playing guitar on a keyboard has never been so easy.
If you want to add effects, you can do this using Strum GS-2’s built-in effects: compressor, equalizer, delay, distortion, phaser, chorus, flanger, wah wah and notch filters and reverb.
- Uses AAS physical modeling technology to recreate acoustic guitar
- Large collection of nylon and steel string guitars included
- Auto-strum function
- Strumming keys
- MIDI loops
- Includes EQ, multi-effect, and reverb modules
- Voicing module automatically voices chords played on keyboard as they would be on guitar
- Reproduces left and right hand playing techniques
Strum GS-2 packs everything you need to create guitar parts for your productions.
Strum GS‑2 is available for both Mac OS X and Windows users, in 32- and 64-bit host sequencers supporting the VST, Audio Units, RTAS, and AAX Native plug-in formats.
You can buy Strum GS‑2 directly at PluginBoutique.com, the best online store for you to get plugins.
More Details/Buying Options: Strum GS-2 by AAS
Strum GS-2 Tutorials: