FXpansion intros Strobe2, a new polysynth plugin build on the original’s realistic analogue synthesis modelling, but with modern features and new enhancements.
So, this new version of Strobe synth brings stunning effects section, new revamped arpeggiator, preset-morphing, deeper modulation processing, randomizing and a scalable vector interface for retina and 4K displays.
Also, Strobe2 includes over 900 presets and you can create new original sounds that will suit perfectly in any classic or modern music productions.
- Multi-waveform osc with sub osc and noise
- Analogue-modelled performance synthesizer
- Hard-sync, osc-stacking, detuning and phase reset
- Saturating OTA-modelled VCA
- Powerful LFO with clock-divided ‘sub LFO’
- Intuitive TransMod modulation
- Multimode filter with 22 modes and drive
- New Euclid and Curve modulation processors
- Revamped arpeggiator with modulation-sequencer
- Preset morphing and randomizing
- 6-block effects page with over 25 processors
- Scalable vector interface supports retina/high-res
- Over 900 inspirational presets
Strobe2 synth is available in VST, AU, AAX64 and RTAS plugin formats for both Mac and Windows. You can get Strobe2 directly from Plugin Boutique website for € 165.
More Details: Strobe2