Applied Acoustics Systems (AAS) shows String Studio VS-2, “a new breed” of their string modeling synthesizer plugin, with many improvements and new features compared to the first version (VS-1).
- NEW Factory library – A completely new factory library featuring over 600 production-ready sounds/presets classified for fast and intuitive exploration.
- NEW Sean Divine signature sounds – A great collection of 50 inspiring signature presets by producer Sean Divine, perfect for any beatmaker.
- NEW Compressor and equalizer – Add more punch and definition to your sound, letting you cut through any dense mix or stage.
- NEW Limiter – The new output limiter protects your ears and monitors during experimentation with the synth’s parameters while providing a maximum of distortion-free dynamics.
- NEW Streamlined interface – The entire GUI was redesigned and divides String Studio VS-2 into three panels: Play presents shortcuts to the performance and effect parameters including bypass switches for quick edits; Edit lets you tweak and create your sound; while FX supplies equalizer, compressor, multi-effect, and reverb processors for a final sheen.
- NEW Bank and program manager – Simple and efficient organization, backup, and sharing of your sounds with String Studio VS-2’s new manager.
- NEAT Backward compatible with VS-1 presets – Simply put your String Studio VS-1 exported presets in String Studio VS-2‘s bank folder to convert them.
With its picks, bows, hammers, fingers, frets, dampers, and soundboards, it is a unique blend of acoustic modeling and regular synth-control features—you won’t believe how crazy you can go with a simple string.
String Studio VS-2 is available in VST, AU, RTAS, AAX Native and Standalone, perfect for any system (Windows, MAC).
String Studio VS-2 is available for £119 directly at PluginBoutique.com. Right now you can get this plugin for just £59.50, 50% OFF Limited Promotion!
More Details: String Studio VS-2