Holderness Media releases Stereo Designer, an easy to use multi-purpose stereo shaping tool for Audiobus and Inter-app Audio.
- requires iOS 7.0 or later
- iPad Mini/iPad 2 or newer
- Audiobus compatible (Effect,Input)
- Inter-App audio compatible (effect node)
- compatible with USB audio interfaces
- Control individual Left/Right channel volume, panning, filter and more.
- Mid/Side (M/S) processing mode lets you adjust the volume, high and low pass filters for Mid and Side independently.
- Widen or reduce the stereo width of an input signal.
- Independent panning position of each channel, allowing for interesting stereo placement.
- Individual High and Low Pass filter per channel for additional stereo shaping.
- Phase (polarity) invert Left/Right channels.
- Isolate the Left or Right channel and manipulate the resulting mono signal.
- “Stereoize” mono inputs using individual channel delay + High and Low Pass filters.
- Sum Left and Right channels to mono.
Stereo Designer works with just about any professional iOS compatible USB audio interfaces. Here is a list of interfaces that have been tested and verified to be compatible: Apogee Jam, Apogee Mic, Apogee ONE for iPad/Mac, Apogee DUET for iPad/Mac, Apogee QUARTET for iPad/Mac, iRig, iRig HD, iRig iMic, Focusrite Scarlett series (*requires USB hub), Alesis io2, Alesis IO Dock, Behringer UCA202.
This application is priced at $2.99 and available at Apple’s App Store. You download using the black button bellow: