SoundSpot has released a new plugin called AXIS, which is a multiband plug-in that incorporates a compressor module, an imager module, a metering module, band isolation and a band bypass.
When you’re mixing or mastering music, sometimes you may find yourself in a situation where you need to manipulate the audio in a way that falls outside the realms of what a conventional plugin can do, and with this in mind, SoundSpot set out to create a plugin that can solve this problem.
Introducing the Axis…
The Axis is a combination of two of their most popular plugins, the MSW1 & Propane with the addition of a brand new upwards and downwards compressor that is capable of dual directional compression which can be both subtle and brutal.
AXIS is capable to decomposes your audio data into four freely adjustable bands and processes them separately.
Each band can be soloed or deactivated by the mute button.
The graphical user interface is tidy and very clear. Very nice is the large analyzer to keep the editing directly in view.
- Intuitive, easy to navigate user interface.
- Designed to work flawlessly with touch controllers such as the Raven by Slate Media.
- Multiband Layout
- Individual Compressor, Imager & Metering module per band
- Simultaneous Upwards & Downward compression
- Parallel Compression mixing
- Mid Side Panning
- Mono Maker
- Stereo Widener
- Individual Band Anti Pop Bypass
- Individual Band Isolation Mode
- Preset Manager with newly preset scrub through feature
- VST, VST3, AU and AAX plugin format (Windows, MAC)
This new powerful multi-effect tool is available for a short time at an unbeatable price!
More Details: AXIS[box type=”shadow” align=”” class=”” width=””]