Soul Town – VST/AU – Vintage Instruments
DopeVST intros Soul Town, a new gorgeous sounding VST, AU Hip Hop plugin for Windows and MAC specifically designed for all Hip Hop beatmakers, featuring that awesome Motown and 60’s Soul sound.
Soul Town plugin includes 20 classic instruments and FX such as Rhodes, Hammond B3, Hohner Clavinet, Basses and Strings which have been recorded, EQ’ed and mixed to match that legendary sound.
- 20 Legendary instruments including Rhodes, B3, Clavinet, Strings, Horns, Bass and more.
- 100 MIDI files included designed for all 20 instruments inc chord progression, solos, and basslines.
- Up to five velocity layers for greater dynamics and playing feel.
- Built in flexible pitch, pan, glide and gain controls.
- Includes a built-in analogue style reverb.
- Includes Poly, Mono and Legato modes.
- 12 Segment output level meter.
- Full ADSR & LFO controls
- Ultra low CPU usage (perfect if you own a laptop / tablet / low spec PC/MAC)
- Ultra fast patch loading (flick through patches in lightning quick times)
- Program your MIDI patterns manually or use a MIDI/USB controller/keyboard/MPD
Soul Town is a great inspirational plugin for Hip Hop producers, and it’s available for both Windows and MAC based music workstations.
Soul Town gives you top quality 60’s vibes right out of the box!
One thought on “Soul Town – Hip Hop VST Plugin by DopeVST”
If you want to learn this then such simulators are perfect for you. You can easily make mistakes without hurting the equipment so I think such applications for perfect for music.
Comments are closed.