SIGNAL is a pulse-generating virtual instrument developed by Ouput. SIGNAL was created to be used with Native Instrument Kontakt soft sampler and can be used to generate pulses, rhythms that can become the start point of your new projects, but also ca be used as a regular synth instrument when Pulse Engines is disabled.
Signal “pulse” synth features an impressive design, I can say that is the most good looking interface that I’ve seen so far for a Kontakt library.
Also SIGNAL features a great collection of presets, including real organic instruments and digital synth sounds. All this samples are organized into two different categories: synthesized and organic sounds.
Besides the two pulse generators, producers can create and shape new sounds using the built-in effects such as drive, stereo widening, delay, reverb, saturation, EQ, compressor, lo-fi and flutter.
- 500 Pulse Instruments for instant playability
- A massive array of content
- 40GB including analog synths, digital synths and organic instruments
- Up to 4 separate pulses at one time
- All pulses lock to tempo
- Rhythms: Looper, Step Sequencers, Arpeggiators, LFOs
- 4 central MACRO sliders unique to each of the 500 Pulse Instruments
- Signal runs in Kontakt or Free Kontakt player version 5.3.1 or higher
SIGNAL by Ouput is now available for £164.30 / $248.38 at PluginBoutique.com (authorized Output reseller).
Special Promotion: With the purchase of SIGNAL, customers get 2 new Expansion Packs FREE (Worth $70 and feature 250 additional presets). This promotion ends May 31st (2015).
More Details: Output SIGNAL