Juno Ju-X has released a new version v1.5 of Sequera midi sequencer music-making software for MAC OS X users. This software is perfect for those who want to create their own music, songs featuring the latest innovations in this way. This version comes with many improvements and new features.
With new Sequera 1.5, you are ready to compose one entire song! While keeping unique functionality for fiber-scoped experimentation, Sequera 1.5 have gotten x4 more tracks and x2 more steps, of course keeping highest quickness as well as the past versions.
So, still you can play Sequera without a preparation of sequence. Like carry a guitar, play it on a gig, you can ad-lib with Sequera at a day onstage.
- Concentrated, 8-track by 16-step note grid (up to 32 tracks by 64 steps).
- Superfast note composition, erasing and switching by clicking GUI and also hitting computer keys.
- Pitch transpose.
- Cool mechanical LED-look ruler.
- Note positional randomization.
- Another randomization feature for notes on the 8th track.
- Completely selectable steps to be looped.
- Mute for each step and track individually.
- Extension for note duration on Main Track 4.
- “Four At Once” edit to enter same notes x4.
- “Groove Pallet” handles note duration, velocity, and micro-timing of notes all in one place. Each element can be looped in different cycles.
- Selectable MIDI note number and pitch-bend for each track as well as MIDI channel. This combination utilizes micro-tuning too.
- “CC Mode” that sequences MIDI-CC commands neatly.
- Memory function for note, duration, velocity, and timing individually.
- Syncs via MIDI beat clock with other devices and the timing lag follows it.
- All works can be done on the single main window.
- Sensibly built with the highest preciseness while optimized for sporty performance.
Sequera MIDI Sequencer for Mac price is $129.99 USD.
Update: Sequera software is not available anymore! Check our VST Plugins section for more news!