Tone2 has announced a new update for their Saurus analog software synthesizer plugin. The new 2.6 version is downward-compatible with all previous versions. All existing song projects and patches can be loaded without any further steps necessary. They will benefit from the enhanced sound quality.
- Tooltips and Drag&Drop info can be hidden in the config section
- Added Digital Signatures for the installers on PC
- Added Notarisation for the installers on Mac
- Support for Code-Signing on the Mac, since newer hosts may require it to be able to run plugins
- Compatibility with macOS Catalina
- Completely new AudioUnit interface
- Double-click on a knob resets into the default value (Mac)
Now both the PC and Mac versions are loading faster, the chorus sounds smoother, the delay and PingPong sound more harmonic. Tube-distortion is more clear and supports oversampling. The interface brings bigger Menus for best visibility. plus everal small enhancements in the GUI.
MacOS 10.7 is the minimum requirement now. If you use 10.6 or 10.5, install Saurus 2.5 instead.
Tone2 Saurus 2 is available at ProducerSpot at best price on the market!