iZotope has released RX Loudness Correction plugin, part of the RX post-production plugin series, available for both Windows and MAC users. RX Loudness Correction plugin from iZotope can be used to efficiently analyze and render a mix for loudness compliance faster than real-time, while transparently preserving the dynamics of the mix.
RX Loudness Control is a more comprehensive tool than the Loudness module from RX 4 also features support for surround sounds, up to 5.1, and have the ability to generate a . CSV loudness report that will inform the user whether audio is within the appropriate tolerance, and if not.
- Intuitive Workflow – Render your audio to be loudness compliant and appropriate for delivery and broadcast—all with just two clicks.
- Surround Sound – RX Loudness Control supports mono, stereo, and surround channel counts up to 5.1 for seamless integration into any workflow.
- IRC™ II Limiting – RX Loudness Control includes IRC (Intelligent Release Control) II, an incredibly transparent limiting algorithm that sonically outperforms the competition.
- Global Loudness Standards – RX Loudness Control boasts an extensive list of the latest and most significant global loudness standards.
- Ensure your mixes meet the required delivery specifications with truly intelligent algorithms that take out the guesswork.
- Deliver results globally with a single product offering the latest, greatest, loudness standards.
- Produce more content than ever with extensive presets, a curated feature set, and a fast, efficient workflow that saves you time on the final stage of TV production.
RX Loudness Control plugin by iZotope is fully compatible with Avid Media Composer, Avid Pro Tools, and Adobe Premiere Pro CC. Also, this great tool was recognized by NewBay Media with a “Best of Show, TV Technology” award at the NAB Show 2015.
RX Loudness Control is available for Windows and Mac in VST / Standalone / AAX / AudioSuite formats, priced at $349.