Steinberg has released Retrologue 2, a new version of the virtual analog synthesizer plugin, which now come with more oscillators and filter types, new features like the New Resinator, New Programmable Arpeggiator, New Modulation possibilities, New Effects and hundreds of new exciting presets.
Retrologue 2 is a versatile synthesizer plugin available for both VST (Windows) and AU (MAC) hosts, and offers a wide range of sounds inspired by the sound of analog circuitry and its associated warmth.
This new synth plugin includes 3 virtual analog oscillators providing up to eight de-tunable voices alongside with an additional sub-oscillator and a noise generator.
- Classic virtual analog synthesizer optimized for low CPU load
- Intuitive interface for fast, creative sound design
- 3 oscillators with up to 8 de-tunable voices alongside sub and noise oscillators
- 4 LFOs plus filter, amp and custom envelopes
- Arpeggiator with up to 32 steps and “Export to host” feature
- 24 first-class filter types
- 5 distortion modes including tube, clip, bit reduction and rate reduction
- 16-stage drag and drop modulation matrix with Note Expression support
- Over 700 outstanding presets covering classic analog synth sounds and beyond
- FX section with delay, chorus, flanger, phaser, vintage ensemble, reverb and 4-band EQ
- 3-band Resonator with 14 different filter configurations and integrated LFO
Retrologue 2 is available in VST, VST3, AU plugin format, so you can use it on both Windows and MAC systems. If you want to try Retrologue 2, a free days trial version for 30 days is available for download at the developer’s website.
If you want to buy Retrologue 2, you must know that this synth plugin is priced at 99.99 EUR, and if you already own the first version, Retrologue 1, you can make an upgrade for just 49.99 EUR.
More Details: Retrologue 2