Z3 Audiolabs released Repeat-X which is a new multi-effect/stutter plugin. It comes with nine effect algorithms, each of which has its own host-syncable step sequencer and a modulation/gate section.
It offers also a very flexible wiring system for positioning each effect in the signalchain.
The parameters can be easily assigned to your controller using MIDI learn. Repeat-X has been designed with live performance in mind, but is also great to use in the Studio.
- Easy connect with your MIDI controller: Every FX parameter offers you a MIDI learn function – just right click on the parameter you want to set on your MIDI controller and move the controller of your choice – done!
- Signalflow: Drag & drop FXRepeat X provides an ultraflexible wiring system – just drag the FX to the preferred position in the signal chain and choose between five different wirings – you have 3600 possibilities!
- Stepsequencers and gates: Stepsequencer For each FX you can enable very flexible stepsequencers and gates – each with separate speed control and always synchronized to your host program.
- FX Sequencer: FX SequencerDraw your own FX sequences.
- Filter: Provides 10 different high quality filtertypes
- Ringmod: 3 different waveforms to modulate the signal
- Crusher: Steplessly variable bitcrusher and samplerate reducer
- Pan: Modulateable panner
- Delay: Delaytime from 1 sample up to 999 milliseconds – modulate feedback or delaytime
- Repeat: Grainbuffer live repeater – playable with keyboard – pitch it and speed it up or down – play reverse – set attack and decay
- Tapestop: Oneshot tapestop with variable time and curve setting – you can set the tapestop pre or post FX
- Saturation: Masterchannel saturation
You can get Repeat X in VST format for €39.90. A free demo is available too.