Propellerhead updates to the award-winning music software Reason to version 7.1 and release the Free Synchronous Rack Extension plugin. This new version brings an enhanced workflow, performance improvements, and new SDK2 technology for Propellerhead’s Rack Extension plug-in platform.
- Reason 7.1 and Reason Essentials 2.1 come with the new Rack Extension SDK 2 installed. The new SDK allows for a new generation of Rack Extensions with vastly improved display capabilities.
- Workflow improvements:
- Hold shift when reordering devices in a signal chain to automatically re-route
- Better indications on audio clips to show if the clip has comp edits or slices
- Slices in self-contained REX files can now be used as samples
- Spectrum EQ button on Master Section device
- Various improvements and bug fixes:
- Reason can now import 32-bit float WAV files
- CodeMeter version 5 included
- Improved synchronization with Cubase in Rewire mode
Synchronous is FREE for all Reason 7 users until June 30th, 2014. This offer is valid for all Reason 7 and Reason Essentials 2 owners.
Note: To use Synchronous, you need to install the Reason 7.1/Reason Essentials 2.1 update.