This free synth its aims to simulate a custom-built one-of-a-kind analog synthesizer from 1980.
Ragnarök is the collaborative work of Hans Peter aka CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin (synth concept, GUI design, user manual, patch programming) and Björn aka Full Bucket (DSP+GUI+patch programming).
- Up to 64 voices polyphony including portamento
- Unique 3+1 band-limited oscillator bank – up to four oscillators per voice
- Additional white noise generator
- Multi-pole filter (6–12–18–24 dB/Oct low-pass or high-pass) with resonance
- Two envelopes (ADSR or AD) with exponential slopes
- Low frequency oscillator
- Built-in Overdrive effect and 7 band graphic equalizer
- Cool repeat/pseudo arpeggiator functionality
- Double precision audio processing
- All parameters can be controlled by MIDI controllers
- Plug-in comes in 32 bit and 64 bit versions
- Fully compatible with SM Pro Audio’s V-Machine™
Download Ragnarök Version 1.0.0 (ZIP file) for free and read more details by clicking the link below.
More Details: Ragnarök