Keith McMillen Instruments ships QuNexus Smart Sensor Keyboard Controller world wide. The QuNexus is a playable, portable, and powerful keyboard controller.
QuNexus is the most important evolution in keyboards since the Erard Escapement was introduced to pianos in 1821,” said KMI founder, Keith McMillen. “QuNexus gives keyboardists forms of expression that were only available to string and horn players. Although playful in appearance, it performs and feels like a serious instrument.”
QuNexus re-imagines the portable MIDI keyboard with 25 vividly illuminated, Smart Sensor keys that are uniquely interactive and fun to play. QuNexus is designed to talk to analog synthesizers with Control Voltage (CV), USB, 5-pin MIDI hardware, and networked OSC applications.
Smart Sensor Keyboard Controller Features:
- 25 Smart Sensor keys detect velocity, pressure, and tilt
- Polyphonic pitch bend and aftertouch
- 2 CV/Gate inputs; Gate and 3 CV Outputs (16-bit)
- Pitch bend pad
- Octave up/down buttons provide a 7 octave range
- USB powered, receives power directly from iOS device or Mac/PC
- Class compliant for iOS, Android, Mac OS, Windows and Linux, no drivers required
- Portable: 3.3″ (84 mm) x 12.8″ (325 mm) x 0.43″ (11 mm), 0.76 lb (345 g)
The price for QuNexus is $149 USD