Good news for DJs! Numark has released the PT01 Scratch portable turntable that let you scratch and cut anywhere.
Numark PT01 Scratch includes Numark’s exclusive Adjustable Scratch Switch™ that gives you the perfect way to scratch even you are in your home studio or outdoors with your friends. Also, the PT01 allow you to scratch either you’re a right-handed or left-handed by simply unscrew the scratch switch and adjust it to your style.
- Built-in adjustable Scratch Slide Switch
- User-replaceable scratch slide-switch keeps the action going
- Protective dust cover and integrated carrying handle
- Wall-powered with included AC adapter or six batteries(not included)
- Built-in speaker
- Cartridge included
- Removable slip-mat
- Class-compliant USB connection for PC recording
- 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM settings
- RCA line and headphone outputs
- 1/8″ Aux input with adjustable volume
You can connect PT01 with your phone through the 1/8” stereo input or with other equipment via the RCA stereo outputs (connect your headphones for more privacy).
PT01 Scratch is also capable of recording your vinyl digitally via USB to your laptop (using the free downloadable software).
Numark PT01 Scratch will be available starting with October 2016, priced at £109.99 GBP.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
TimewARP 2600 Software Synthesizer Review
Logic Pro and Final Cut Pro Available Now for iPad
Acoustic Phase5 – Korg Berlin’s New Method Of Synthesis
Bitwig Studio 5 DAW Is About To Be Released
10 Best Music Production Software (DAW) For Producers In 2023
Which are the main benefits of VST3 plugin format?
HILL SOUND MUSIC RETURNS
TORQUE – HYBRID TRAP