NEMESIS 3 – NEO FM SYNTHESIZER
Nemesis features pristine tonal quality and offers sonic possibilities far beyond the scope of conventional FM synthesizers. A uniquely silky signature sound is generated by its engine. The synthesizer is capable of providing warm, smooth, and creamy tones, as well as the classic digital sounds FM synthesis, is well-known for. Nemesis comes with a huge and inspiring sound library, built by professional sound designers.
Nemesis features pristine tonal quality and offers sonic possibilities far beyond the scope of conventional FM synthesizers. A uniquely silky signature sound is generated by its engine. The synthesizer is capable of providing warm, smooth, and creamy tones as well as the classic digital sounds FM synthesis is well-known for. Nemesis comes with a huge and inspiring sound library, built by professional sound designers.
The future of FM Synthesis
Nemesis takes FM synthesis onto its next evolutionary step: NeoFM synthesis. Conventional FM synths use phase modulation (PM) instead of genuine FM synthesis. Such synths are branded as ‘FM’ for marketing purposes. The traditional PM approach is limited and results in a bell-like or an unpleasant metallic sound. ‘Real analog FM’ suffers from drift, resulting in a disharmonious sound, which is not musically useful. The innovative neoFM approach combines the advantages of both synthesis types, but without adopting their weaknesses. It is now easier than ever to get great sounding results.
Beside of NeoFM, Nemesis features an impressive selection of 22 digital synthesis types. You can import a sample and re-synthesize a waveform or use the additive spectrum editor to manipulate the partials. With several play modes such as polyphonic, mono & legato, true 4x stereo unison and an unlimited number of waveforms. The sky is truly the limit.
44 different quality effects are available, which can be routed flexibly. The innovative ‘Ducking Mode’ makes your mix sound more transparent and fat. Nemesis offers smart micro-tuning which makes chords sound more fat and more transparent at the same time.
It also offers optional punch and psycho-acoustic features to add a little kick to your sound. Nemesis offers a dedicated (Trance-)Gate section. The powerful Gate provides advanced features like Contour, Fading, Swing, Stereo and Shuffle.
The arpeggiator in Nemesis is inspiring, powerful and easy to use. Just select your notes inside the note sequencer as you normally would and choose the play direction. The arpeggiator also supports optional advanced features such as auto-chords, polyphonic playback, glides, swing or matrix integration.
By using drag & drop or the matrix, Nemesis allows you to connect dozens of modulation sources to sound parameters. Modulate almost any parameter up into the audio-rate speed, from internal modulation sources like the LFOs, to a wide variety of MIDI messages. We’ve also included midi-learn, so assigning CC’s is as simple as a right-click.
- Can do all important digital synthesis methods + NeoFM
- NeoFM is a new FM synthesis type and exclusively available in Nemesis
- Can create unique sounds that are not possible with other synths
- NeoFM offers superior sound quality and is more intuitive than traditional FM
- Unique signature-sound: Warm, silky and creamy tones
- NeoFM offers a much larger sonic range and has no weaknesses
- 1065 inspiring patches from professional designers
- High-End sound quality with low demands on your CP
- User-friendly interface
- Extremely versatile
- Many high-end quality effects
- Wave import and re-synthesis for unlimited sonic possibilities
- Additive spectrum editor
- True 4x stereo unison
- Powerful, easy-to-use arpeggiator
- PC: Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 10 / Vista (32 bit or 64 bit)
- PC formats: 32-bit VSTi, 64-bit VSTi, standalone
- Mac: Mac OSX 10.5 or higher
- Mac formats: 32-bit VSTi, 64-bit VSTi, 32-bit Audiounit, 64-bit Audiounit
Nemesis Manual PDF (Installation Steps)