System Techno II brings you 36 new drum kits by Erica Synths. Instead of just sampling it again, I took the drums a step further by mixing and optimizing them for real, raw und undisputed Minimal and Dark Techno, Trap, and Electro-Punk.
The drums were run through outboard gear like modular tube filters, a TLA Ivory compressor, an Akai MPC 2500, and others, so they offer way more punch and clarity, while still preserving the original swing.
Kits are available for NI Battery 3 and 4, NI Kontakt 5 upwards, Maschine 2 and Maschine+, Ableton Drumrack, SFZ-format, and the drums come in WAV format as well. The kits feature mute groups and color-coded pads, where applicable.
On top, 72 texture, rhythm, and melodic loops were added, are all tuned to the same pitch, so you can instantly add them to the kits, to start combining and arranging your next track. All sounds you hear in the demo are part of the pack.
- 36 drum kits from Erica Synths Techno System
- 432 samples (72 kicks, 72 snares, 36 claps, 108 toms, 108 hi-hats, 36 rides)
- 72 rhythm, texture, and melodic loops in WAV format
- 153 MIDI drum patterns
- Formats: WAV, Battery, Kontakt, Ableton Drumrack (with Live 10 Project), Maschine 2, SFZ, MPC (separate expansion available)
- Battery kits are compatible to Battery 3 + 4 and Kontakt 5 upwards, Mod-Wheel is connected with filter, pads are color-coded and mute groups included.
- Maschine kits come with patterns and mute groups and are compatible to Maschine 2 and Maschine+
- Ableton kits come with mute groups, clips and predefined scenes with WAV loops
- All samples are properly cut and mixed in relation to each other
- Recorded through modular tube filters, a TLA Ivory tube compressor, an Akai MPC2500 and other gear for extra punch and character
- Best suitable for Minimal and Dark Techno, Hardtek, Trap, Industrial, EBM and Electro Punk