One Wavetable Synth
Wavetable Software Synth with Easy Workflow
SynthMaster One is an easy to use wavetable synthesizer with an intuitive workflow. Although it shares the same engine with its bigger brother SynthMaster, it comes with new features like wavetable synthesis.
With its simple layout, rich wavetable/waveform content and inspiring factory preset library, designing new sounds with SynthMaster One is a real joy.
Stereo Oscillators with Unison/Voice Stacking: Oscillators in SynthMaster have stereo output. Using the “voices”, “voices mix”, “detune curve”, “detune spread”, “pan stread”, “tone spread” and “phase spread” parameters, each basic/wavetable oscillator can generate a rich “supersaw” type sound.
Basic oscillators in SynthMaster One are capable of synthesizing many different types of waveforms: Sine, Square, Triangle, Sawtooth, Pulse, Noise, single cycle waveforms. Each oscillator comes with 17 different algorithms in the following categories: Spectral (LP, HP, LS, HS, BP, BS), Bend (Bend+, Bend-, Bend+/-), Sync (Rect Window, Half Cos Window, Cos Window, Tri Window, Saw Window), Pulse (Pulse1, Pulse2) and Quantize.
Stereo Oscillators with up to 16 voices Unison
Each of the 2 oscillators in SynthMaster One have stereo output, and can have up to 16 voices “unison”. Using the “voices”, “voices mix”, “detune curve”, “detune spread”, “pan stread”, “tone spread” and “phase spread” parameters, each oscillator can generate a rich “supersaw” type sound.
SynthMaster One implements true wavetable synthesis which opens up new possibilities for sound design. You can import wave files that contain wavetables into SynthMaster One and use them in your projects.
SynthMaster One comes with a rich wavetable library and you can extend that by placing wavetables under the Waveforms folder of SynthMaster One. You can import your own wavetables by drag and drop.
Semi Modular Architecture
For each SynthMaster One instance, there are 2 oscillators with 2 sub oscillators, 2 Filters, 4 ADSR Envelopes, 2 LFOs, a powerful 16 step arpeggiator/sequencer and also 11 different efffects that can be inserted on to 6 FX insert slots.
The sub oscillators can be connected to the oscillators in 5 different modes which let you use it as a regular sub oscillator or do complex modulations such as ring modulation, amplitude modulation, phase modulation or frequency modulation.
Zero Delay Feedback Filters: All of the 4 new filter categories in SynthMaster One are developed using the zero delay feedback filter technology. With advanced filter parameters like input gain, drive and acid, you can get that “analog” sound from the filters!
Ladder: Low 12, Low 24, High 12, High 24, Band Pass, Band Stop Diode Ladder: Low pass 24 State Variable: Low 12, High 12, Band Pass, Band Stop Bite: Low 12, High 6
Rich set of Effects: SynthMaster features 11 different effect types: Distortion, LoFi, Ensemble, Phaser, 6 Band EQ, Compressor, Vocoder, Delay, Chorus, Tremolo, Reverb.
- 11 types of effects
Distortion, LoFi, Ensemble, Phaser, 6 Band EQ, Compressor, Vocoder, Delay, Chorus, Tremolo, Reverb.
- Flexible Effects Routing
Each of the 11 effect types can be inserted on any layer insert or on any of the 2 global effect bus inserts.
16 step Sequencer/Arpeggiator
The arpeggiator in SynthMaster One features classic arpeggiator modes such as Up, Down, UpDown, DownUp, UpDown2, DownUp2, AsPlayed as well as Sequence, Chord and Arpeggiate modes. Each of the 16 steps of the arpeggiator has its own Velocity, Note Number, Note Length, Slide and Hold parameters.
SynthMaster supports Scala tuning, so tuning can be set either for each preset or globally by loading from a Scala tuning file.
SynthMaster features a comprehensive preset browser with separate search criterias for instrument type, preset attributes, music style or preset author.
Importing MIDI patterns as Arpeggiator Sequence
Monophonic or even polyphonic (chord) MIDI patterns can be imported into the arpeggiators in SynthMaster by just drag and drop of the MIDI file onto the arpeggiator view on the plugin window.
- Cross-platform VST, AU and AAX: SynthMaster Player runs as a VST, AAX instrument on both Windows and Mac OSX, and as an Audio Unit instrument on Mac OSX (M1 Support).
- 1250 Factory Presets: SynthMaster Player comes with 1100 factory presets from a world class team of sound designers: BigTone, Michael Kastrup, Rob Lee, Umit ‘Insigna’ Uy, Ufuk Kevser, Aiyn Zahev, Frank ‘Xenox’ Neumann, Teoman Pasinlioglu, Nori Ubukata and Brian ‘Xenos’ Lee.
- Cloud based cross-platform data syncronization: With the new cloud features, users can now synchronize their SynthMaster One related data (presets, waveforms, samples, favourites, midi programs) on multiple machines/platforms and share their presets with other SynthMaster One users.
- Easy Parameters: Each preset in SynthMaster Player has 8 easy knobs and 2 XY pads assigned by the sound designer. Users can edit these parameters to modify the preset’s timbre. The easy parameters can be linked to MIDI controllers using the easy to use ‘Midi Learn’ feature.
- Microtuning: SynthMaster Player supports Scala tuning, so tuning can be set either for each preset or globally by loading from a Scala tuning file.
- Preset Browser: SynthMaster Player features a comprehensive preset browser with separate search criterias for instrument type, preset attributes, music style or preset author.
- Multiple Skins: SynthMaster Player comes with 2 different skins in different color variations. Using the user interface editor (included in SynthMaster/SynthMaster DEMO), users can not only customize the existing skins but also can create their own custom interfaces as well.
You guys are gonna love my new single! Used synthmaster a lot f***ing love it!
Windows 7 and above
- 2 GB RAM, 2 GHz CPU
- VST Host supporting VST 2.4 plugins
Mac OS X 10.6 and above
- 2 GB RAM, 2 GHz CPU
- AU Host application
KV331 Synthmaster plug-ins is available in VST, AU (Audio Units), formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit), as well as RTAS.
- PDF User Manual Included.
- Instant Delivery. Your software license code will be delivered by email in seconds.
- No Returns on Software. Once your software is activated it is not eligible for returns.
There are no reviews yet.