POWERFUL FILTER / MODERN SOUND
Supermodal is a a powerful and unique filter with unparalleled sound design capabilities that will make your music resonate. It remodels ordinary tracks utilizing its powerful Modal filter that emulates sonic characteristics modeled from a wide range resonating bodies.
Combined with a parallel state-variable filter and expansive modulation system, a single audio signal can be manipulated into a wide array of frequencies to create shimmering cinematic soundscapes, pulsating rhythms, pads with harmonic motion, or anything else you can dream up.
The Modal Filter utilizes hundreds of surgically precise bandpass filters to model the resonant bodies of various instruments, objects, waveforms, and more.
We created 9 models, each with 3 variations for a total of 27 modes including a range of flangers, phasers, vocal filters, physical and even mathematically modeled resonators.
With decay, dampening and partial settings, Supermodal provides fine-tuned control to either subtly or dramatically fashion these unique sonic characteristics into your sound palette.
The glamor of Supermodal is fully unveiled when combining its powerful filters with its robust modulation system. The 4 modulation slots offer 6 modulation sources including – Meta knob, ADSR, Envelope follower, Sequencer, MIDI/CV triggers, and Randomizer. You can also cross modulate between slots to create even more intense modulation.
Both the State-Variable filter and Modal filter operate in stereo allowing you to modulate the left and right signal independently, together, or separate to deliver awe-inspiring stereo effects. Virtually all parameters in Supermodal can receive modulation.
- Modal filter capable of seamless morphing between modes
- 27 Modes ranging from musical to mangled
- 200+ presets and counting
- Drive SVF filter input and Modal filter output
- Modulate any parameter with fast, intuitive modulation sources
- Cross modulate between 4 modulation slots
- 24dB per-octave slope state-variable filter
- Blend between SVF and Modal filter
- Self-resonate when resonance is boosted past 100
- Control partials to completely eliminate high or low frequencies
- Shape modal tails with decay and damping controls
Mac OS X
- Mac OS X 10.12 or higher
- VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAX plug-in formats
- Windows 7, Windows 10 or higher
- VST2 / VST3 / AAX plug-in formats
Please Note: An internet connection is required to authorize this software.
Instant Delivery! Your software license code will be delivered by email in seconds.
No Returns on Software. Once your software is activated it is not eligible for returns.