AIR Solina – Strings Evolved
Solina produces highly realistic recreations of classic sounds with superior fidelity and dynamic response using proprietary dynamic modelling, a unique combination of optimized sampling and modelling techniques. Developed with over 20 years of expertise in this field.
AIR Solina also includes the new Flavor section for added texture and color to its sound. Also built in is a wide array of effects including Delay, Reverb, and Chorus.
With 75 built-in presets and endless tweakabiity, AIR Solina is the sound designer’s dream with no shortage of knobs to twist and turn for incredibly unique keyboard tones.
AWARD-WINNING EFFECTS BY AIR TECHNOLOGY
AIR Solina has world-class audio effects processing built-in to enhance your sounds as you create quickly. Choose from Compressor, Four Band EQ, Spring Reverb, Delay, and the new Flavour, each with a dedicated section to dial-in any adjustments.
New AIR Flavor – distort and transform your patches into lo-fi heaven all inside a single multi-effect. Apply eq simulations of radios, phones, and tape machines to dramatically change the timbre of a patch, distort, add noise, and tape flutter to access a range of lo-fi treatments.
The AIR Creative FX collection has been included as part of Pro Tools since the 8th version and is considered the reference FX suite by some of the world’s most respected audio professionals. AIR FX has been featured in many of the last decade’s top film, game, and music projects. Each plugin has been expertly designed with ease of use and will ensure professional results each time.
Included with your Plugin purchase is our Desktop Player application. Fire up the Desktop Version of Solina and connect your favorite MIDI Controller either by USB or Bluetooth, and you are ready to perform live. Our interface has been designed with ease of use and live performance for maximum playability.
Purchasing Solina in Plugin format brings you cross-compatibility with Akai Professionals’ renowned Standalone music production systems, including the MPC and FORCE series products. Now you can get your favorite MPC instruments to any DAW.
- Split, layer, pan, and balance sampled versions of the original contrabass, cello, violin, viola, trumpet, and horn layers more flexibly than on the original classic instrument
- LFO for Vibrato effects
- Change the Formant, Filter, and Age parameters to further shape the sound
- GUI can be resized to scales between 50% and 200%
- 75 factory presets
- MAC: Mac OS 10.10 – 12x / Intel Core i5, i7, 2.3GHz processor or higher or M Series / 4GB RAM (8 recommended) / 1 GB free disc space
- Windows: Windows (x64) OS 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or 11 / Intel Core i5, i7, 2.3GHz processor or higher / 4GB RAM (8GB’s recommended) / 1 GB free disc space / ASIO sound driver
- Plugin formats: VST, AU, AAX
- Standalone application for use without a DAW
No iLok activation is required! You need to register the software using your unique serial directly in first opening the instrument.
Instant License Delivery! Your software license code will be delivered by email in seconds. No Returns on Software. Once your software is activated it is not eligible for returns.