Exactly like the real thing!
The newly updated Scanner Vibrato is a virtual effect plugin that precisely recreates the scanner-vibrato effect from the legendary tonewheel organ we all love.
The original scanner-vibrato was developed in the 1940s, and was an analog, electromechanical device, consisting of an analog delay line and a mechanical rotor (“scanner”). The rotor was driven by the organ’s internal motor, and therefore its rate was fixed at about 6.9 Hz.
The original scanner-vibrato could produce both chorus and vibrato effects, and it offered three depth presets. Read more about the history of the Scanner Vibrato.
Martinic Scanner Vibrato is modelled closely on the original scanner-vibrato, so it offers the same features (and flaws), perfectly preserving the character of the original effect. However, Scanner Vibrato is more flexible; you can adjust the rate, depth, and even stereo width.
And best of all, you can apply Scanner Vibrato not only to organ sounds, but also to guitar, synthesizer, or whatever sound you like.
- Chorus/vibrato effect unit from well-known tonewheel organ
- Improved ACE® technique model
- Original C-1/C-2/C-3/V-1/V-2/V-3 depth/mix settings
- Adjustable rate, depth, and mix
- Optional stereo width with separate left/right rates
- 16 presets, from classic chorus/vibrato to rotary-like effects
- Tempo sync
- Output volume control
- Mac OS 10.9 or newer.
- VST, AU, CLAP plugin format.
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 10 or 11.
- VST, CLAP plugin format.
Protected by FastSpring generated license key file. No dongle or online activation.
No Returns on Software. Once your software is activated it is not eligible for returns.