Sasquatch 2 is a dedicated kick drum processing plug-in (though that’s not all it can do), that enables you to craft your kick drum sound in accordance with your production needs in any musical genre.
Whether it’s subtle enhancement, massive room-shaking thump, or electronic musical mutation, Sasquatch 2 makes it easy to get the results you want; no option overload, no hours wasted scrolling through Gigs of samples, and no arcane features you’ll never touch.
Low end is the crucial part of a modern mix and the most difficult to get under control. If you’ve been struggling to craft a powerful, punchy low end, Sasquatch 2 can give you all that and more in a single, easy-to-use, and affordable plug-in.
“I use the new Sasquatch Kick Machine 2 on just about every mix. It allows me to enhance attack, knock, and bottom end to my taste. There are also plenty of parameters to take a sound anywhere you want it. Try it on snares, synths, percussion and of course kicks.”
Sasquatch 2 – Nature of The Beast:
- Craft your kick drum from subtle enhancement to downright musical mutation
- CPU-friendly with straightforward, easy-to-use graphic interface
- Individually tweak and blend “Oomph” (body), “Click” (attack) and “Dry” sound
- Easily create and customize “drops”
- Fine-tuning controls offer a unique set of creative tools for Oomph, Click, and Dry parameters
- Instantaneous triggering; no phase or flam issues
- Selectable trigger modes
- High-pass and low-pass filters with selectable sidechain modes
- A/B comparison plus four levels of “lock” mode lets you experiment and return to original settings
- Icon-based interface for easy visual identification
Mac OS X 10.5 or greater. Formats: AAX, AU (Audio Units), VST, VST3 (32 & 64-bit), RTAS 32-bit only.
Windows XP or greater. Formats: AAX, VST, VST3 (32 & 64-bit), RTAS 32-bit
Instant Delivery! Your software license code will be delivered by email in seconds. No Returns on Software. Once your software is activated it is not eligible for returns.