Legendary passive equalizers have long been a top choice of leading recording and mastering engineers since it was released in 1951. With tons of research and hard work; we are proud to present extremely accurate models of these legendary equalizer units, Rule Tec® Collection. The legendary tone is here with all of the legendary signature features including the “Pultec EQ trick”.
We’ve modeled lots of unique complex interactive analog behavior in order to present all signature characteristics of the original units’ “a must-have tone”. Same musicality, clarity, warmth, and character as the original units which is immediately noticeable when tweaking frequency boosts.
WELL-KNOWN TOP 3 MODELS – IN ONE SINGLE PLUGIN
EQ1A – Classic mixing and mastering equalizer. EQ5M – Classic mixing and mastering equalizer. F3C – Completes the collection with unique taming sharp high pass – low pass filters.
The result is pretty amazing. All in one solution for the legendary famous equalizer tone that you’ve heard in thousands of records for 70 years. Use it on every track. Just put it on the channel, and it will just sound great. Rule Tec adds a very desirable and subtle tube saturation to your signal even when the EQ is set flat. Rule Tec Heritage Pro is an all-in-one solution for both professional mixing and mastering purposes. You really can’t go wrong with Rule Tec Collection.
- Extremely accurate circuit reproduction of the most popular vintage studio equalizers ever made
- Complex legendary interaction between filters with smooth and musical curves
- Unique analog behavior of total harmonic distortion, tubes, hum, etc.
- Friend of CPU
- Resizable GUI
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- Windows 7 64-bit or above / OS X 10.9.5 Mavericks or above
- Intel I3 2ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 or above
- 4 gb ram / 2 GB free space on the system drive
- Min. 1024×768 Screen Resolution
- Formats: Audio Unit, VST 32-bit, VST 64-bit, AAX 32-bit, AAX 64-bit versions)
There are no reviews yet.