Endless MIDI Riffs To Inspire Your Music
Riffer by Audiomodern is a smart MIDI sequencer that generates random Riffs for your Sounds, Software & Hardware. Riffer comes in VST & AU format and it is designed to feed anything that accepts MIDI signal, both Software & Hardware. Generate fresh ideas, sequences, melodies, riffs, and musical patterns. Turn them into something of your own or let it run endlessly using the infinity mode. Riffer is built both for studio and live performance. You can choose from 50+ scales, pattern complexity, steps, start and endpoints, set pitch, transpose, motion, measures, and many more…
a Swiss army knife for MIDI +
WE HAVE MADE A GREAT GENERATIVE APPLICATION FOR YOU.
Introduced in 2015 and by receiving regular updates, Riffer is endlessly generating unique riffs for more than 35.000 users proving its value as the best and most feature-rich generative MIDI Sequencer on the market.
- Generate Random Riffs
- Everything is Synced to your Host tempo
- 53 Scales included from Western to Eastern
- Create & Save your own scales
- Choose the number of notes generated
- Set the number of root notes based on chosen scale
- Generate pattern Pitch, Duration & Volume per note
- Tile or Sustain Paused Notes
- Lock individual Notes or whole Steps
- Quick-Export MIDI pattern
- Quick Transpose whole pattern
- Quick Load preset Section
- Choose Quantization settings
- Suffle & Shift Mode
- Advanced Infinity Mode
- Set Sequence range & Motion Settings
- Set Range for Pitch, Duration and Velocity
- Save & Load your own patterns
- Send MIDI to any Device, Software & Hardware
- Advanced MIDI CC/Mapping editor
- No Two Patterns will Ever be the Same
- The only Plugin available of its Kind!
v3.0 – 07 Dec. 2020
- Polyphonic Mode / Multi-Riff Engine
- Density Function
- MIDI Input / Performance Mode
- MIDI Learn
- Share Presets Across Devices (Desktop/iOS)
- Performance Improvements (Desktop/iOS)
Watch Riffer 3.0 In Action!
What a cheeky little monkey this is for the price. Its endless amount of variable rifts that it creates is endless. The good thing about it is, that it’s tempo related so that you can create Orchestra rifts, and also arpeggiator’s with it. AudioModern are a little different from most, and well worth a look at.
Works excellent with Logic and also to trigger my Model D and Neutron hardware synths. Very lightweight and creative.
Audiomodern Riffer is a very versatile tool when stuck for ideas with its random sequence, duration and volume button. You can come up with very complex sequences. I would highly recommend Audiomodern riffer.