Intelligent and Transparent
Pro-DS uses advanced processing algorithms to detect and reduce sibilance in a transparent and natural-sounding way, without affecting the overall tonal balance of your audio. The plugin features a range of controls for adjusting the threshold, range, attack, release, and more, giving you precise control over the amount of de-essing applied to your audio.
In addition to its advanced de-essing capabilities, Pro-DS also includes a range of other features and tools, such as a real-time spectrum analyzer, side-chain input, and MIDI triggering, that make it a powerful and versatile tool for any audio production workflow.
With its highly intelligent ‘Single Vocal’ detection algorithm, FabFilter Pro-DS accurately identifies sibilance in vocal recordings and attenuates it transparently.
When using the ‘Allround’ mode, Pro-DS becomes a great tool for high-frequency limiting of any material, like drums or even full mixes. Try it yourself!
Everything you need
FabFilter Pro-DS offers everything you need to get the best result possible, presented in a simple and easy-to-use interface. Wide band or linear-phase split band processing, an optional look-ahead of up to 15 ms, adjustable stereo linking with optional mid-only or side-only processing, up to four times linear-phase oversampling… it’s all there.
Of course, you also get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, an excellent help file with interactive help hints, SSE optimization and much more.
- Highly intelligent ‘Single Vocal’ detection, and classic ‘Allround’ detection
- Real-time de-essing display, clearly showing the affected parts of processed audio
- Adjustable Threshold, Range and detection HP and LP filtering settings
- Transparent program-dependent compression/limiting
- Wide Band or linear-phase Split Band processing
- Optional look-ahead time up to 15 ms
- Freely adjustable stereo linking
- Optional mid-only or side-only processing
- Up to four times linear-phase oversampling
- Side-chain input meter, making it easy to choose a good Threshold value
- Real-time spectrum analyzer built into the HP/LP filter controller
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- High-quality 64-bit internal processing
- Double-click text entry of parameter values
- Large and compact interface sizes
- Stereo and mono plug-ins available
- Supports common Pro Tools hardware control surfaces
- MIDI Learn
- Undo/redo and A/B comparison
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Sample-accurate automation of all parameters
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
“FabFilter Pro-DS is my new favorite vocal de-esser. […] The intelligent detection and transparency of the plug-in is second to none and again the interface is beautiful and efficient.”
- Mac OS 11 or newer.
- Any VST3 / Audio Unit / AAX compatible application (32 or 64-bit) .
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 10 or 11.
- Any VST3 / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit).
Digital license code delivery: You will get your unique serial number via email in seconds after the purchase is complete.
No Returns on Software. Once your software is activated it is not eligible for returns.
There are no reviews yet.