The Next Generation Groove Machine
Create infinite variations of the grooves while maintaining a sense of creativity, inspiration, and momentum.
No two patterns will ever be the same.
Playbeat from Audiomodern is a new creative groove randomizer plugin that generates unique beats and patterns for you. Load, or drag-n-drop your own sounds and Generate up to four patterns simultaneously to get Polyrhythms. Its unique approach to pattern creation is sure to have you finding exciting new grooves, rhythms, and beats.
No Two Patterns will Ever Be the Same. That’s because there is an infinite number of different possible combinations. Endlessly Variable, Endlessly Interesting, Playbeat has been designed to promote music creation both in studio & live performance with a simple and convenient user interface.
Smart by Design
Unlike other groove creators that are limited to one specific algorithm, Playbeat innovates by using advanced sonic analysis algorithms to create or remix completely original grooves that never repeat and always sound great!
With the ability to generate and suggest different combinations for your beats on the fly, you’ll always have something fresh and new, from simple pattern remixes to more complex drum beats. The more you play, the more combinations you get.
With up to eight totally independent sequencers which can combine Real-Time Pitch Shifting, our signature Density feature, Flam strokes, Volume, Pan and more, Playbeat can create or remix infinite combinations of patterns in the most creative way.
Load up any audio file, edit or randomize the values and samples instantly. Let Playbeat take over and let it perform for you using our signature Infinity mode. There is no limitations on what comes out!
With with the ability of flexible mapped MIDI output routing, you can also ‘feed’ any of your other Drum Sequencers, Plugins, Synths, Modules or even Hardware Gear. Basically anything that accepts MIDI.
Remix, Perform & Edit
With our totally new algorithm introduced to version 3.0, You now have the option to create unlimited remixes of patterns based on your current pattern to fit your entire song.
Edit your samples on the spot, and generate a new, fresh set of Remix patterns again and again.. and again.
Preset & Sample Management
With our totally new Sample management and Preset management system, you can add any folder from your computer, browse any sample and quickly drag and drop any sample to the Sequencers & Sample Slots to create your Kits.
Each Preset can be Previewed, categorized by Genre, or even swap Samples & Groove Patterns from different presets.
With our new Export tab you can save or export any Stem, or complete Pattern in MIDI or WAVE file with Drag-n-Drop
We believe it is the most Flexible System on the market today, and we’re really proud of it!
Create your Own packs
You now have the option to create your own personalized packs, all with your own Artwork, Name, Description and tagging which you can export and share with another device or with another user.
Playbeat Packs capture both the Samples & Patterns so every pack you export is exactly as you designed it.
Everything can be done with 1-Click Pack Export & Import. It’s really fast.
- Generate Random Patterns
- Load your Own Sounds
- Unique Randomization Parameters
- 8 X Intelligent Sequencer Engines
- Smart Remix Algorithms
- Temporary Random Functionality
- Generate Infinite Patterns and Grooves
- Signature Infinity Mode
- Drag MIDI Stems & Pattern
- Drag Audio Stems & Pattern
- Pads Section for Musical Performance
- Quick Load preset Section
- Waveform Edit Section
- Smart Remix Pads Section
- Disintegration Mode
- Create your own Packs
- Tag Presets by Genre
- Drag Export/Import
- Send MIDI to any Device, Plugin or Hardware
- Advanced MIDI CC/Mapping editor
- No Two Patterns will Ever be the Same
- Delivering limitless inspiration and musical variety
PlayBeat 3.1.7 – What’s New:
- Compatibility between the Midi version and the normal version in Logic (AU).
- Fixed Shuffle Issues.
- Fixed Grid Based Sync
- Duplicate 16 to 32 Steps
- Added Toggle Types for Solo, Mute and lock tracks when controlled via External Midi (CC or midi notes.)
- Fixed Density Volume when Audio is exported.
- Export all tracks in one midi file
- Mac OS X 10.12 or higher
- Windows 7 or higher
- AAX/AU/VST2/VST3 Formats
- At least 50 MB of free drive space
- Reliable internet connection for download delivery and product activation
- Allows for activation on three (3) computers per serial code
- User Manual Included (PDF)
- Download Free Trial Version