Odyssey – Take a Journey Into Sound
Developed in partnership with WayOutWare creators of the Legendary timeWARP2600 and Kick Axe instruments.
WayOutWare prides itself on creating the highest quality emulations. In fact, TimeWARP was the only ARP 2600 emulation product endorsed by its creator, Alan R. Pearlman.
WayOutWare building on this legacy of ARP Emulation excellence has created a true, faithful recreation of this legendary synth. Not only is it accurate sonically, but with their experienced circuit modelling and signal processing, WayOutWare captured the behavior, character, and charm of the original ARP Odyssey.
With Expression pedal modulation, velocity, and channel pressure support built-in every attention to detail and realism has been made.
Shape your perfect sound by leveraging the powerful Dual oscillators, LFO, Sample and Hold, Ring-mod, high-pass, and low pass filters. Take inspiration from the built-in library and start your own sonic odyssey of discovery with endless tweakability. You can use Odyssey as mono, duophonic, or as a polyphonic synth with up to 4 simultaneous voices to take your project to the next level.
PackED WITH PRESETS
WayOutWare Odyssey comes with over 150 presets including synth leads, ambient pads, drum percussion sounds, and more. With its extensive control layout, tweak and automate parameters for unique sound design to make music productions one of a kind.
Included with your Plugin purchase is our Desktop Player application. Fire up the Desktop Version of Odyssey and connect your favorite MIDI Controller either by USB or Bluetooth, and you are ready to perform live. Our interface has been designed with ease of use and live performance for maximum playability.
Purchasing in Odyssey Plugin format brings you cross-compatibility with Akai Professionals’ renowned Standalone music production systems, including the MPC and FORCE series products. Now you can get your favorite MPC instruments to any DAW.
- Dual oscillator, LFO, Sample and Hold, Ring-mod, high-pass, and low pass filters.
- Circuit modelled oscillators and filter
- Gorgeous touch interface
- Expression pedal modulation, velocity, and channel pressure support.
- Use the Odyssey mono, duophonic or as a polyphonic synth with up to 4 simultaneous voices
- Faithful reproduction of the classic 1970s movable head tape delay
- 150 factory presets.
- MAC: Mac OS 10.10 – 12x / Intel Core i5, i7, 2.3GHz processor or higher or M Series / 4GB RAM (8 recommended) / 1 GB free disc space
- Windows: Windows (x64) OS 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or 11 / Intel Core i5, i7, 2.3GHz processor or higher / 4GB RAM (8GB’s recommended) / 1 GB free disc space / ASIO sound driver
- Plugin formats: VST, AU, AAX
- Standalone application for use without a DAW
No iLok activation is required! You need to redeem/register the software using your unique serial directly in your DAW.
Instant License Delivery! Your software license code will be delivered by email in seconds. No Returns on Software. Once your software is activated it is not eligible for returns.